Monday, February 28, 2011

yes yes yes.

holy crap im drunk.  I love korea so much.  Its about 11:15 here. Today was a good day, my roommate came to the dorm while I was out drinking.  I can't remember his name, he's told me like 5 times but I still can't remember.  He is from Ulsan.  He does speak english but he is pretty shy.  He is really nice.  He's like 5-6 years older than me and he is studying biomechanical engineering.  I think.  I'm really pleased with him.  unfortunately my first impression upon him is when I'm drunk, but thats ok, he doesn't seem to mind. I'm going to busan/pusan whatever the romanization is, tommorow.  that should be fun.  I wish the stupid curfew wasn't at 11:00, otherwise I would still be out drinking. I love drinking.  Its going to be a good semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment