Wednesday, June 1, 2011

calmed down a bit.

Wtf? It's been over two months since I've blogged? What happened?  What happened to all the time?  Many things have come and gone during these past two months.  I traveled to Seoul, where I saw HeeJun's two week old twins.  I made a girlfriend.  Dealt with like 6 birthdays in the month of May. Went to a Korean girls birthday party (the best).  Traveled to Jeju Island.  Broke up with said girlfriend.  Did a presentation in front of the Inje founder, and the current Inje president while wearing a Hanbok.  Enjoyed the annual Inje festival.  Went to a few clubs. Had a wonderful roommate leave me, and then got a new horrible one.  Became the most popular person in all of E.T. Then had my empire of fangirls collapse.  Essentially stopped trying hard in the classes. Had my breakfast buddy leave back to Minnesota.  Went to the gym like 4 times.  Persuaded Ben to come to Korea and visit me.  Visited Jimjilbangs, roamed the streets of Kimhae looking for a good massage, slept in Jimjilbangs, sang at Noraebangs. Got a massage, and horrible red spots on my back.  Celebrated the work Jihye has done for us. Started getting ready to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment