Saturday, March 26, 2011

in response to the begging for a new blog. here you go beggars.

first off stop stalking me you creeps.  I said I would do it on my own time so stop annoying me about writing. its been nearly 3 weeks i think since i last wrote about anything.  something like that. To be honest, I'm surprised its been so long but whatever.  You may ask, what has Tim been doing that has consumed so much of his time that he could not spend 15 minutes writing about his life in a different country while the rest of you are still stuck in your mundane lives working futureless jobs?  Drinking.  Lots and lots of drinking.  Every night I get smashed and wake up late and don't go to class.  And go out drinking again.  Beer, soju, makoli... its all good.  Mixed together they are even better.  Am I being serious or am I just being a jerk so that Jeff gets all worried about how I am using my time and completely destroying my life?  Both, so everyone WINS!!!  Actually, during that time I have done quite a lot.  I've been filmed for a TV show that will air on KBS, which is the main TV station in Korea.  I've been to Busan two or three more times.  I went on MT (Membership Training) where many of the people in ET got to know each other by playing games and drinking.  I think I stayed up till 5 and got woken up at 6:30 by some f****** phone alarms.  But the MT was held in Gyeongju or some shit, which is a very traditional and historical place.  I guess it was nice but I never ventured far from our base.  Actually we went to an amusement park which was completely pathetic.  Actually even after not sleeping at all and being a bit hungover, when we got back, I went out and got a haircut with a couple girls.  Apparently i was looking a bit sloppy so I got a much neater cut.  I look asian now..... whatever.  I met my host family guy, who is psycho.  I had to tell him, " no, I dont have 5 days a week to help you with english, and I dont have every weekend to spend in your hometown" sorry pal.  And yes, when I see you and tell you I have class in 10 minutes, I will not be able to call you in 15 minutes to talk about your plans.... wtf man.  wtf.  My English speaking is slowly diminishing.  I am starting to adopt the shortened sentences that Koreans use.  I miss my dogs, and my bed.  And food that doesn't have squid in it, and seaweed.  But the upside with the shitty food is that since I dont eat much of that crap I stay slim.  I hope Ben comes to visit Korea.  He needs to experience what I am.  Riswold brothers taking over Kimhae....shit.  Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment